Adsence

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Donation, Food Donation, ThanksGiving

Saving the Enviroment by


Recycling Food


As Thanksgiving is approaching. When i was growing up, my parents would feed us healthy food. Of course i mean vegetables as the halthy food, haha. I remember my parents telling us that there are staving people around the world. Of course at that time, i use to think yeh right, haha, there just saying this so i would eat them. I use to reply to my parents why cant we just gather up my vegetables and food and ship it to other countries. Well now as i have grwo up , things of course have changed. I dont mind eating my vegetables, haha, i accually prefure them now, haha. But alsow my perspective on life, and truth as well. I have realized that there are starving people around the world, my parents were telling us the truth, bless there hearts. Over the years i ve learned you can not just pack up all the un eaten food and ship it elsewere. I do understand there are major reasons, spoiling and to have the money to pay for freight costs in such sizes. On the other hand we can in smaller ways or with funds to help pay for current food local to thos who are in need. Every year i try to make donations in several forms to suport hunger in our country and others. In short i guess people do grow up, try to bea realistic and parents do tell the truth, haha.


Anyway, keep recycling, which ever way you do, good things shall come to you.



Food Donation.


Feed America




DayLife Food Donation Article


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


RECOVERYTTA.COM, RECOVERYTTA.NET, RECOVERYTTA.INFO, RECOVERYTTA.ORG, RECOVERYTTA.BIZ, RECOVERYTTA.ME, RECOVERYTTA.MOBI, RECOVERYTTA.US, RECOVERYTTA.webs, RECOVERYTTA.yolasite, RECOVERYTTA.Moogo, RECOVERYTTA.webnode, RECOVERYTTA.weebly, RECOVERYTTA.jimdo

No comments: